Take Notes and Create Tasks - Be Productive and Efficient
taskNnote basic concept
1. Users can simply create notes. The main concept of taskNnote is helping users to take actions on their notes productively and efficiently.
2. When ToDoList does not give users a chance to visualize whatever users have to do.
3. taskNnote helps users to get reflections on already completed works and to focus on continuous improvement.
taskNwrite basic concept
1. Visualize your ideas, thoughts and share them in real time, anywhere
2. Improve ideas or concepts quickly in your team
3. Pictures are better than words
4. Whiteboard sessions are saved as tasks for further work and continuous improvement
5. Manage your memories after a whiteboard session easier, instead of tons of dusty paper in the corner
You need an Android device with version 4.x
or emulator Andy on Windows or Mac
Simple mode: Just create digital notes and set watermark for category
Clone or delete note by drag & drop on the plus or recycle bin icon
Add simple check list to your note and handle check list items on quick overview
Edit detail of your note
Google voice recognition is integrated
Add also simple hand drawing to your note
Many pages can be added to one note
Advance mode: manage your task with Eisenhower Matrix and 8 task boards.
Notes can be moved from one task board to another by drag & drop
Hand writing on note - e.g. note "Buy Books"
taskNnote and taskNwrite help you take notes and manage your daily tasks with a unique combination of Eisenhower Matrix and Kanban. taskNnote and taskNwrite are more then just taking note and task management, it facilitates Kaizen.
shows the priority of tasks.
B / II:
Set a deadline and do by yourself
A / I:
D / IV:
not work on this task or through it into the recycle bin
C / III:
(Japanese 改善): Means literally good change and understood as continuous improvement. Kaizen has its root from Japan and is implemented at the beginning for business and quality management. Nowaday kaizen is spread out nearly in all fields of life.
(Japanese カンバン): Means literally signboard. Kanban is a scheduling method for lean production. Kanban is a well-known effective tool for Kaizen.